The 2018 Enduro World Series dates have been announced … and blimey is it going to be a year of adventure for anyone on the start list.
The 2018 Enduro World Series will take in three continents, eight races and four brand new venues.
There’s some big changes for this year with a few firm favourites of previous years off the list. There’s no more Madeira, Ireland, NZ or Australia. They’re replaced with four new venues including Lo Barnechea, Chile and Manizales, Colombia.
2018 Enduro World Series dates and venues:
- 24–25 March 2018 Lo Barnechea, Chile
- 31 March–1 April 2018 Manizales, Colombia
- 12–13 May 2018 Olargues – Montagnes du Caroux, France
- 30 June–1 July 2018 Petzen – Jamnica, Austria/Slovenia
- 21–22 July 2018 La Thuile, Italy
- 12 August 2018 Whister, Canada
- 22–23 September 2018 Ainsa – Sobrarbe, Spain
- 29–30 September 2018 Finale Ligure, Italy