Bell helmets have just announced their new SuperDH helmet – with the help of Bryn Atkinson.
The new Bell SuperDH is their new DH certified helmet with a removable chin bar. The helmet quickly converts from a half face to a full face – and is the evolution of their much-loved Super 3R.
We’re excited to see the launch of the SuperDH. We recently reviewed the Bell Super 3R alongside a heap of other full face helmets and picked it as our favourite enduro full helmet of 2017. The SuperDH looks to take that design and build in added safety and some really good styling. We’d go so far as to say that the SuperDH might well be the best looking convertible helmet so far ..?
- Meets ASTM 1952-00 DH // ASTM F2032-06 BMX // CPSC Bicycle // CE EN1078 certifications
- Tool-free detachable chin bar
- MIPS Spherical energy management
- Progressive dual-density EPS/EPP foam layering
- Fusion in-mold polycarbonate shell
- Snap-in breakaway camera/light mount
- Overbrow ventilation
- 19 helmet vents, 4 chin bar vents, 2 brow ports
- Goggle friendly visor adjustment
- Adjustable Float Fit DH system
- Magnetic Fidlock buckle
- Sweat guide
- X-Static padding
- No-Twist Tri-Glide strap management
- Sizes: S / M / L (52-62cm)
- Weight: 850g (size medium)
- Colors: Black, Black/Gum, Copper, Red/White/Black Recourse, Yellow/Smoke/Black Recourse, White/Emerald/Hibiscus Recourse
- MSRP: $300 USD
- Available: December 2017