The Leatt DBX 3.0 DH helmet is the new combination of Leatt’s unique safety features combined in a more affordable package.
Until now, all the top end safety features from Leatt were reserved for their top of the line helmets, but with the introduction of the Leatt DBX 3.0 DH helmet, you can get all the protection without the price tag.
- Fibreglass ASTM DH certified shell
- 360° Turbine Technology
- Reduces up to 30% of head impact at concussion level
- Reduces up to 40% of rotational acceleration to head and brain
- Visor with breakaway function for rotational reduction in a crash
- Fidlock magnetic closure system
- Dri-Lex® moisture wicking, breathable, anti-odor and washable inner liner
- Emergency cheek pad removal
- From 1160 ± 50 (2.55 lbs)
- Sizing S- XL
- £139.99 RRP
Leatt has crammed all the high-end safety features of the DH range into a single helmet offering that’s also affordable.
Offering head and brain protection with an ASTM DH-certified fibre shell and featuring Leatt’s award-winning 360 ̊ Turbine Technology. The 360 Turbines are Leatt’s take on how best to reduce rotational forces and reduce the effects of the secondary impacts of the brain inside the skull.
The Leatt DBX 3.0 DH helmet also features Leatt’s Fidlock magetic closure, DriLex wicking liner, and unsurprisingly is optimised for use with a Leatt neck brace. At just over 1100g, it certainly isn’t the heaviest helmet out there, and few will be that much lighter with a DH-rating.
Four sizes are spread over two shell sizes, with four colour options available.