Hope have launched their first ever ambassador programme and is inviting applications for riders to show off the HB130 to the world.
If you fancy becoming an ambassador for Hope and their HB130 and you live in the UK, France or Germany, then you need to get your application in quick-smart as entries close on January 31st.
Read on below to see if you think you tick all the boxes to become a Hope ambassador.
You can apply to be a Hope HB130 ambassador here.
- Those that make it on to the Ambassador Programme will receive a substantially discounted HB.130 in the specification, size and colour-way of their choice. Customised etching on Hope parts will also be available.
- Give you access to further discounts on Hope products.
- Provide you with top-quality, exclusive Ambassador apparel to wear while out riding.
Invite you to attend our Ambassadors’ Day – you’ll meet the team behind the HB, see the factory and collect your new bike.
- Share your stories and photos throughout the year – your chance to help promote and be a part of Hope Technology. You’ll use your HB.130 to get out there and have fun whether that be epic adventures, entering races, or hanging out in your local woods.
More importantly, your enthusiasm will be infectious and you’ll share the love for riding and Hope.
- The Ambassador Programme is initially restricted to riders located in the United Kingdom, France and Germany. The Ambassador Programme will be rolled out to other countries later in the year.