The Pipedream Titanium Moxie is the sleek, very limited edition do-it-all hardtail of your dreams but only 24 will be available.
If you want to get your hands on a Pipedream Titanium Moxie then don’t dither, there’s only going to be 12 of each size made…
- Titanium 3Al/2.5V, super-butted tubing
- DT triple butted and bent for increased strength
- DT horizontally ovalised at BB for greater stiffness and power delivery
- TT quad butted and ovalised at HT
- Our signature, dropper-specific seat tube
- Sliding dropouts, +16mm of CS length adjustment
- Full-length cable routing
- 1 set of bottle bosses on DTScotchbrite finish with sandblasted decals
- Metal headbadge
- Optimised for 140-170mm forks
- 29er, 27.5+ or 27.5 wheel compatibility
- £1,749.99 RRP
The Pipedream Titanium Moxie sports bare metal and the same geometry as our MK3 steel Moxie. A quad-butted custom top tube, a curved and triple butted downtube, both of which ovalised. A Scotchbrite finish with sandblasted decals finishes off the understated look. While the sliding dropout let you set the bike up how you want it.
Available in 2 size options, Long and Longer, this rarest of Moxies is the modern Ti hardtail that’s ready for anywhere and for anything.
In line with the MK3 steel Moxie, you get a 64 degree head angle, 77.5 degree effective seat angle, combined with a very roomy 470mm reach on the Long size, combined with a 420mm seat tube on both sizes. Chainstay length on both sizes is adjustable from 425 to 441mm.
Pre-orders are now being taken for the Pipedream Titanium Moxie, the frame will set you back £1,749.99 and will ship in September.