After a six year hiatus, Enduro World Series racing will return to the Tweed Valley in 2021, bringing top level racing back to the UK.
Before the 2020 season has even got under way, the Enduro World Series has announced their 2021 dates and venues. Nelson, Burke and Loudenvielle are the three new locations for 2021.
With some classics and some new events keeping things exciting, probably the best news is that the 2021 Enduro World Series will return to Scotland.
The 2021 Enduro World Series venues and dates are:
- Nelson, New Zealand, 3 April 2021
- Derby, Australia, 10 April 2021
- Tweed Valley, Scotland, 15 May 2021
- Val Di Fassa, Italy, 26 June 2021
- Burke, USA, 17 July 2021
- Northstar, USA, 7 August 2021
- Whistler, Canada, 14 August 2021
- Loudenvielle, France, 18 September 2021
- The Trophy of Nations, Finale Ligure, Italy, 25 September 2021